Mary Kay Sun Care Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a must-have weapon in the fight against premature aging. Sun exposure is one of the leading causes of the visible signs of skin aging. Skin cancer is the No. 1 most common cancer, but fortunately, it is highly preventable. Scientific studies have determined that daily use of sunscreens can reduce your chances of developing some forms of skin cancer.
Mary Kay Broad Spectrum SPF 50 offers advanced protection against sunburn and premature aging. Use SPF 50 during extended time in direct sun or at higher elevations. Mary Kay Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a lightweight, oil-free sunscreen for the face or body that helps protect and replenish skin.
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- Provides UVA and UVB protection. Water-resistant and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Suitable for sensitive skin. Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
Key active ingredients selected in Mary Kay Sun Care Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 target the sun’s harmful rays to protect the skin.
- Acai Berry Extract (Euterpe Oleracea). This fruit has been reported to neutralize free radicals at a potency rate more than 80 times that of green tea, making it an antioxidant superpower.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate). Antioxidant with skin-soothing benefits.
- Glycerin. A humectant that helps condition the skin to help it look softer and smoother.
- Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 4.50%, Octocrylene 5.50%, and Oxybenzone 5% are active sunscreen ingredients determined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to be both safe and effective, within certain concentrations, in protecting the skin from ultraviolet light.