Oil on the skin’s surface helps the upper layer of the skin retain water and protects the skin from environmental causes of dryness. It also can give skin a greasy or sticky feel that is present several hours after cleansing. Mary Kay oil-control products help control surface oiliness, leaving the skin feeling smooth and looking radiant.
This lightweight formula dries to a natural, matte finish, instantly absorbing oil and controlling shine for at least eight hours.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Fragrance- and oil-free.
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).
How To Use
- Apply sparingly on shine-prone areas after moisture step.
- Allow to dry. Reapply as needed.
- Silica is an oil absorber that helps absorb excess oils that may be present.
- Willow Bark Extract is a toning agent that is known to provide mild astringency.