Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation is a weightless, skin-perfecting powder that makes lines, wrinkles and other imperfections seem to disappear. You get the coverage of a foundation with the comfort of a powder.
It’s a foundation. It’s a powder. It’s a skin perfecter. That’s the beauty of Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation. It allows you to even out your skin tone to get a flawless look and beautiful base for color cosmetics.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Oil- and fragrance-free.
- Buildable coverage blends effortlessly with the sweep of a brush for a flawless look.
- Long-wearing, transfer-resistant formula won’t fade away by midday.
- Controls shine and imparts a matte finish.
How To Use
- Gently shake the Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation jar (with the lid on) to dispense the foundation.
- Remove the lid and lightly dip the Mary Kay Powder Foundation Brush into the foundation.
- Tap the brush against the rim of the jar to remove the excess foundation.
- Then, swirl the brush inside the lid to work the powder foundation into the bristles. Apply the foundation first to the center of your face and work your way out toward the hairline and jawline, blending well.
- Mica is a transparent mineral that has an opalescent quality.
- Minerals occur naturally in the earth, have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.
- Boron Nitride provides a smooth, velvety feel and helps makeup wear longer.
- Dimethicone is derived from silica, provides a silky feel and helps protect skin and improve its appearance.