The Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel is the first step in the Clear Proof Acne System. It deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores, and it gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities. Contains 2% salicylic acid.
- Gently removes dirt, oil and complexion-dulling impurities.
- Deep cleanses skin to penetrate and clear pores.
- Helps reduce and control shine, leaving skin with a beautiful matte finish.
- Helps maintain a clear complexion.
- Does not strip skin of moisture.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh.
- Rinses clean with no residue.
It’s also fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin
How To Use
Apply cleanser to entire affected area one to three times daily; rinse thoroughly. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
Salicylic acid is recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and U.S. dermatologists as an effective acne-fighting ingredient. Salicylic acid acts like an exfoliant to promote the easy removal of dead skin cells. As such, it helps keep pores unclogged and reduce the buildup of P. acnes bacteria.
The Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel works best as part of the Clear Proof Acne System, which uses a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to attack multiple factors that can contribute to acne breakouts. The system has been shown effective on teens and adults, males and females, and different ethnicities from coast to coast.
There are no reviews yet.