Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 is a dermatologist-developed exfoliating lotion for Combination Oily Skin. This liquid exfoliating lotion clears the way for smoother, brighter skin and it is step 2 in Clinique’s customized 3-Step Skin Care System.
What It Does
- Gentle, refreshing formula is the difference-maker for healthy skin. Sweeps away pollution, grime, dulling flakes to reveal smoother, clearer skin.
- Preps skin for moisturizer—exfoliated skin is more receptive to hydration and treatment products.
- For oilier skins, twice-daily exfoliation helps minimize excess oil and keep pores clear.
- For drier skins, twice-daily exfoliation helps remove surface flakes that can be a barrier to moisture absorption. Even helps fine dry lines disappear.
How To Use
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- Apply with a cotton ball, sweeping gently over face and neck.
- For external use only. Avoid eye area and lips.
- Follow with Step 3: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, Gel or Jelly.
Great To Know
Available in 5 skin-typed formulas.
- Dry, Sensitive Skin: Clarifying Lotion 1.0
- Very Dry Skin: Clarifying Lotion 1
- Dry Combination: Clarifying Lotion 2
- Combination Oily: Clarifying Lotion 3
- Very Oily: Clarifying Lotion 4
The secret’s in the system.
Clinique’s revolutionary 3-Step Skin Care System was created by a celebrated dermatologist.
It’s simple, customized and takes just three minutes, twice a day: cleanse with Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, oil-free Gel or lightweight Jelly.
There’s a Clinique skin care routine that’s right for you. Find it now with our Skin Care Diagnostic.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Orange 4 (Ci 15510) <ILN37038>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.