CLEAN & CLEAR Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent contains a maximum- strength acne-fighting medication that treats and helps prevent pimples.
How To Use
- The second most important step in cleaning your skin is to go after any dirt left hiding in your pores.
- And here’s how you do it:
- Soak a cotton ball or pad with some astringent and wipe it over your face.
- The T-Zone area is where oil usually hangs out, so give that a good once-over.
- Because this product can dry out your skin take it slow and use just once a day.
- If all goes well, gradually increase to 2-3 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water Alcohol Isoceteth-20 Fragrance Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine Benzophenone-4 Red 4 Denatonium Benzoate
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product
– Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
– Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.